Ticketpop offers the convenience of buying tickets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any Internet-connected computer around the world.
To purchase your tickets online you may use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We don’t accept debit cards or Virtual Money cards as payment method through Internet. Method of payment may vary by event depending on conditions established by the event’s production team.
Click the event you are interested and read details regarding prices, age restrictions, senior discounts (if available), handicapped information, etc. When you are ready to buy, click "Buy Tickets" under the artist or event image on top of page to proceed with your purchase.
- Choose the event date, if there’s more than one performance available.
- Select from the drop box the "Price Level" and enter quantity of tickets.
- If the event had more than one price and section, you may choose the option "Best available" (this option will let the system automatically assign the best section available for you).
- Click "Add to cart" button.
- Enter the word/numbers displayed on the Word Verification image (Captcha) as you see it, and then click "continue".
- Wait until our system finds the best available seats that match your criteria. If you are satisfied with the seats selection, choose the "Delivery Method" and then click "Checkout" button.
- If you want to purchase tickets for an additional event (2 events maximum) just click the "Continue Shopping" under the "Checkout" button and select the additional event. Then follow steps 1 to 6.
During the "Checkout" process you need to SIGN IN or CREATE a NEW Account to complete your order.